Overlaying gif tutorial
Anon wanted to know how to make something like this
It’s really easy, all you need to know beforehand is how to actually make gifs, if you know how to do it, then we’re good :)
blue scenes coloring tutorial
- You will need photoshop obviously, more than a beginners knowledge of gif making / adjustment layers, and a blue scene that is making you cry because you just can’t seem to color it
- Like or reblog this post if this tutorial helped you!
colourful gif psd by cathyhiatt
- works on nearly every type of video (interviews, movies, theatre footage, etc)
- works on both light and dark scenes
- brightens and saturates
- no vibrance
- includes an adjustable curves layer and optional extra saturation layer
- please do not steal :)
- like or reblog if you take this please!!
I recently hit 2k followers and I’m super super happy. Thank you all for taking the time to look at my stuff and clicking that follow button. You guys light up my life each and every one of you. I am hugging you through your screen right now. Seriously. So as a thank you for getting me to this milestone I have decided to post a second psd pack that contains the eight doctor who psds that you see above. Thank You!
GIF sharpening action by lovotopsds — mf
- sharpens up to 100 frames
- there’s no need to flatten frames into layers or select the first frame, it does that for you
- please like or reblog if downloading
- don’t redistribute or claim as your own
Don’t Lighten Me - PSD 1 | Download (MediaFire)
i made this psd because it really annoyed me that a lot of psds tend to wash out and lighten darker skin tones, which is really unfortunate to a lot of dark skinned celebs.
this psd is made to compliment skin tones olive and darker. it works best on low saturated appearance pics and the saturation/brightness can be adjusted depending on pic
this isn’t perfect and wont work w/ everything, but i’ve tried it on a variety of skin tones olive and darker and it came out fine; just make adjustments you see fit an it should be ok
I was asked to make a tutorial showing how I did the coloring on this picspam:
I don’t do tutorials frequently, so pardon me if this is a bit confusing.
NOTE: You should know your learn your way around photoshop before using this tutorial.
First what you’ve got to do…
This post is just a little something I put together to help you guys with Photoshop. This contains tutorials to help people just beginning with Photoshop, however if you don’t know the tutorials above then this should help you too. If you learn anything from this than my work paid off! If you want more of these make sure to follow me, as I’m going to post more to ensure 2014 is a quality Photoshop year! - Samuel.
as requested by anonymous
works for gifs as well
posting it right now